**** To get in on the group breaks you have to be on the GROUP BREAK EMAIL LIST. To get on the list email me at email@example.com, stating you want on the list. You will then receive emails in the future about up and coming breaks****
Group Break Rules:
1. If you don't know how group breaks work, then PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP.
2. I will now randomize teams and names live on VaughnTV right before the break takes place. This way the people watching LIVE will know what team they have before the break. If you can't watch the break live, you will still see the whole process under YouTube before you watch the break.
3. Remember group breaks are designed to be fun and entertaining.......
but sometimes you will not receive a card. In any group break any team
can hit big or not.... that is the luck factor of what team you randomly
get and what cards are pulled from that break. But none the less they
are very fun, for you have no idea what you might or might not get.
4. I will be using the First Name & the last 2 or 3 letters from your Last Name as your
USER-NAME. IE my Payment name is Chris Justice. I would use Chris Jus as my
USER-NAME. This will save a lot of time on setting up the names and printing labels, because a lot of people use a different payment name, versus their real name.
5. Have fun :D
Group Break Card Rules.
1. All cards will be shipped EXCEPT standard common base cards. So all
hits, inserts, serial #d cards and etc will be shipped to the
2. The jersey the player is wearing on the card is the team it will go
to. Not the team they may currently be on and not the team the card may
say. IE If a card says Chad
Ocho Cinco and he is pictured in a Bengals jersey, but the card says New
England..... then it goes to the Bengals. 99% of the time the jersey
they are wearing will be the team they are on and what the card says.
3. If you own the majority of a multi-way card then you get the card. IE if
a card features 3 players and 2 are from the same team, then that team
gets the card. If a card features 4 players and you own 2 of the players
then you get that card, because you own 50% and the other people only
own 25% a piece.
4. If there is a multi-way card pulled and no one owns the majority of it, then it will be randomized at the end of the break.
5. If there is a multi-way card that is valued at over $250, then I will
contact the owners of that card and have them discuss what they would
like to do with it. I will have to take an educated guess as to the value of the card on the spot. Usually I will randomize all cards but big 1/1's, logo shields and etc.
6. When randomizing multi-way
cards I will put the team names in the randomizer. I will then add 2 "N's". I will randomize 2 times and the team closest to the top will win
the card. I put the N's in there so there is more than 2 names in the
randomizer. If there is 3 names in the randomizer then only 1 N is added. If there is 4 names, then no N's. I just want to make sure there is at least 4 objects in the randomizer.
7. When randomizing team names and participant names, I will randomize 2
times on each side. I will then match them up side by side to show which team matches which participant.
8. 99% of the time, all the cards will be shipped out the same day of the break. But absolutely no later than the next business day.