Under this page I will address any questions that I feel people might have. I will update this all the time with questions that I receive.
1. Q. "Where do you get your inventory from?" A. All the product that I receive comes directly from three sources: direct manufacture(Upper Deck, Topps, Donruss, etc.), distributors or wholesalers. I only purchase product from highly trusted distributions!
2. Q. "How do I place a order and checkout?" A. First you select item(s) you would like. You then click the checkout button. This will bring you to a page that ask if you would like to "Check Out" or "Check Out with PayPal". If you don''t have a PayPal account just click checkout and enter all your shipping and credit card information. If you have PayPal account you can log into your account and pay that way as well. Please rest assured that all information gathered on this site is 100% safe. I use Volusion and PayPal for checkouts. We use a SSL and encrypted technology to protect all your information.
3. Q. "How do I checkout and pay with MO or Check?" A. All Money Order or Check orders must be emailed to me at email@example.com. I will confirm your order via reply email. Then you mail the check or money order to the address under the "About Us" page. Once received you will be notified and emailed a tracking #.
4. Q. "What forms of payment do you accept?" A. Our preferred methods of payment are Credit Cards & PayPal. If you would like to send Money Order or Cashiers Check, we will accept that, but the order will be delayed. We will have to wait for the check to clear our bank before shipping.
5. Q. "Do I have to pay sales tax?" A. If you live in North Carolina you will have to pay 7 % Sales Tax.
1. Q. "How much is shipping for 1 box? How much is shipping for multiple boxes?" A. Shipping cost is a $7.75 flat rate and $2 for each box ordered. This rate is for ALL US territories ALL 50 states. If you order 2 boxes shipping will be $11.75, 3 boxes $13.75 and so on. ***Remember***if your total purchase values over $250 then shipping will be absolutely free!!!
2. Q. "Do you ship internationally?" A. Shipping to all countries varies depending on what country it is going to. I will ship internationally for you. You will need to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you would like to order and your location. I will email you back with a shipping quote for that order.
3. Q. "How do I place and order for free shipping?" A. Free shipping applies to ALL of the United State and its surrounding territories. You select each product you would like. You then click the checkout button. This will bring you to the PayPal or Credit Card screen. You will find a box under there for entering a coupon code. You enter FREESHIPPING in that box and the shipping charges will disappear on the next page, if your order is over $250 in price.
4. Q. "Which shipping methods do you use?" A. As of right now all shipping will be done via UPS or USPS Priority Mail/First Class!
5. Q. "When do you ship my package?" A. If you place your order before 3:00 PM ET Monday-Friday, your order will usually ship out the same day. Orders placed on the weekend will ship out first thing Monday...excluding Holidays.
6. Q. "How long does it take to receive my package?" The product takes between 1 and 6 business days depending on where you live in the 48 contingent states. If you are on the east coast, it should be there very fast. West coast orders take a couple extra days. I try to ship Priority on all West Coast orders so they do arrive in 2 to 3 business days.
7. Q. "Can I purchase Insurance?" A. Yes, but the shipping cost would be extra. CardsInfinity.com can not be held responsible for the mishandling of the UPS or USPS without the purchase of Insurance.
8. Q. "Why is shipping so expensive?" A. Shipping cost covers more than shipping. It helps cover supply cost, payment processing & the actual shipping cost. For example, a $100 box would have a $2 to $3 payment processing fee (some credit cards charge up to $4). Then the supply cost of toploads, ink, labels, bags, bubble mailers and etc has to be accounted for. Then the shipping cost itself. So out of the $9.75 you are left with around $5 to $6 to actually ship a $100 box. That is why most companies use the phrase S&H, the H (handling) is is the payment processing & supply cost.
Video Box Breaking
1. Q. "How do I place an order for a video box break? " A. You place the order and you will then receive a confirmation email of that order. You then reply to that confirmation email stating you would like the box(es) opened on video. You then provide the name you would
like to use in the video as well..
2. Q. "Do you open all the boxes that are ordered? " A. We ship all boxes sealed unless we are specifically asked to break
the box you ordered for a YouTube video.
3. Q. "Is there an extra charge for a video break versus shipping the boxes sealed?" A. NO! Video box breaking is offered absolutely free of charge.Your cards will be toploaded, teambagged and etc. They will arrive 100% safe from damage.
4. Q. "When can I expect my video to be uploaded to YouTube?" A. 99% of the orders are uploaded the same day. It all depends on box availability. I do run in and out of product all the time and have new shipments coming in all the time. So it can sometimes take up to 1 business day to post video. If this is the case, I email you immediately letting you know when and what time to expect the video.
5.Q. "Why do you show the #s on the boxes when doing a YouTube break?" A. I have the customer pick which # they would like for me to break for them. IE- if you order a box of Elite Football. I then email you back the serial #s on the boxes of Elite that I have left in stock ( 41 52 34 21 87 & 14). You then pick which box # you like. This way you know the box is 100% yours and also you get to pick your own luck :D! I started doing this around 3 years ago and a lot of people enjoy doing it. If you don't want to pick a #, you can have me pick and I will email you back the # I picked before the break. Some hobby boxes don't have #s on them. If this is the case then I will email you back "LOGOS" that are on the outside or the film wrap. Usually each box has a unique layout of LOGOS on the wrap. You can then pick that way.
6. Q. "Why do people have you break their box(es) on YouTube? Isn't half the fun opening it yourself?" A. There are many reasons as to why people enjoy a video break and I will list a few here.
A. You get to see what you get from your box instantly without waiting for it to ship.
C. You get all of your hits shipped to you in sleeves, toploaders & teambags.
B. You get to share what you get from your box with other people. This is turn makes it easier to trade/ sell cards you don't want.
D. You get video proof if the box has a missing hit, crazy patch and etc.
E. Some find my southern accent to be very soothing :D.. OK I made that one up.